Working at Margolis Edelstein — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Margolis Edelstein pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Margolis Edelstein

From Philadelphia — 03/17/2010

Obviously, the reviews below are typical of employees who are either disgruntled, on their 3rd or 4th jobs, and like to complain. Margolis Edelstein was a marvelous place to work. The management is top notch and the lawyers are first class. The invaluable trial experience you receive at Margolis is truly amazing. The young attorneys who are now equity partners are the future of the firm. The growth potential and the diversification of the practice groups makes this firm a profitable business. The firm has sufferred no layoffs as a result of the present hard economic times. Margolis has changed in many ways from its reputation in the past as a "sweatshop". The staff never leaves here now unless, of course, you do not like to work. I only wish I could return.

From Philadelphia — 04/19/2008

The prior reviews are obviously from associates whom did not care to work hard or are on their third or fourth job. I wish I never left Margolis Edelstein with a group of lawyers a couple of years back. This place provides the best training to become a successful trial lawyer. Their recent diversification in practice areas has been quite successful. The reputation amongst the competition is that Margolis attorneys try cases and that the partners encourage their associates to do so. The health plan is good as long as you know how to submit your claim properly. A simple $15 co pay for office visits is not a hardship. Partnership track is also obtainable. They recently elevated a good young group of attorneys to equity partner. The management of the firm is steady and fair to its associates. I would love to have the opportunity to return. I give this firm a high recommendation.