Working at Marcum & Kliegman LLP — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Marcum & Kliegman LLP pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Marcum & Kliegman LLP

From New York — 03/31/2009

With everything that is going on in the economy these days, with all the layoffs etc of which M&K is not immune, they still paid us manager bonuses this year, when the partners could have easily justified not doing so. This firm is OK by me, I think I will stick it out for the long run.

From Melville, NY — 01/15/2009

Wow, all of you bitter, bitter "grass is always greener" people should see what other firms are like. The pay at M&K is better than a lot of other places, and if you want to whine and cry about the hours, then accounting is not for you.

You can't come out of college, all shiny and new, and expect to pull in tons of $$ and respect. You have to EARN it. Something your parents and professors forgot to teach your generation. Buck up or move out!

From New York, NY — 12/11/2008

Wow can you believe it. They actually made good and paid bonuses. I can't believe it. Given what's happening in the world and the lay offs and no Wall St bonus who would have thought M&K would pay staff bonuses this week as they promnised. Well they did! Good for them.

These guys really are good after you cut through all of the stuff about this being work and all and they actually expect you to show up and do a far days work for the money they pay us.

They really showed what they are made of by paying us our bonuses. They could have come up with a ton of lame excuses to get out of paying them, the economy, wha, wha. But they paid us. They're really stand up people.

They made my week.

This is the best place to work right now.

From Melville, NY — 12/05/2008

What a week I had. Spent everyday working on a really big project for our biggest client. Worked lare every day. I didn't think anyone noticed until right before I left work today one of the big bosses came over to me and thanked me for everything I did this week and told me how much he appreciated it. Then to top it off he told me to take me and my boyfriend out for a really nice and expensive dinner and put it thru on my expenses. In all the places I ever worked no one ever did something like this for me.I never knew they appreciated me that much. This was a great week!

From Melville, NY — 08/18/2008

M&K really needs a wake-up call....beginning with the top management...it's leadership by example. If you have a screamer and a person who has no respect for ANYONE, it will trickle down. And it has. It's a very demoralizing place to work.