Working at MAP Communications — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about MAP Communications pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at MAP Communications

From Chesapeake, Virginia — 09/03/2010

This company is just fantastic. They expect you to do your job well but don't breathe down your neck every second. They let me work independently and have been supportive of my career goals. The working environment is nice and updated and the staff are all friendly and open. I have no clue why someone would not like working here unless they were players. MAP tells it to you straight - wants quality people and they do take out the trash so the rest of us don't have to put up with it. If you are a quality minded person with good work ethic you will love it here.