Working at ManTech — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about ManTech pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at ManTech

From Fairfax, VA — 03/20/2009

ManTech is a very good company to work for. The pay is somewhat on the low side of competitive, but the company makes up for it with numerous employee opportunities for technical training, professional training & development, and leadership opportunities. The benefits are outstanding and co-workers are some of the most talented, driven individuals I've had the opportunity to work with. Career growth at the company focuses less on vertical promotions then horizontal skills. If you have the right attitude and produce results - middle and exective managers will recognize and reward you for your efforts.