Working at Mail.com Media Corp — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Mail.com Media Corp pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Mail.com Media Corp

From Inglewood — 10/27/2009

New Modern Offices, in old building but incredible views from Top floor. Very good executive team, young CEO who seems to attract incredible editors and talent, is also the founder. The company is getting better people over the last the year, but recently laid off all of our developers and moved them to India. Overall a nice place to go to work with decent perks and a great receptionist and cute CEO, when you get to see him

From Los Angeles — 10/27/2009

New Modern Offices, in old building but incredible views from Top floor. Very good executive team, young CEO who seems to attract incredible editors and talent, is also the founder. The company is getting better people over the last the year, but recently laid off all of our developers and moved them to India. Overall a nice place to go to work with good perks and a great receptionist and cute CEO, when you get to see him.

From Inglewood, CA — 10/26/2009

Great place to work, lots of perks, free food once a month, very laid back attendance policy, and a very beautiful HR lady.