Working at Magnuson Hotels — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Magnuson Hotels pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Magnuson Hotels

From Spokane, WA — 05/29/2010

I'm not sure I work at the same company that earlier people commented on. Magnuson Hotels is a decent company to work for. Sure there are some problems, but any rapidly growing company will have many. I guess I'm confused about a lot of the complaints about benefits. Health Insurance is expensive everywhere, this isn't a union shop.

The location is great, the owners are very passionate about the company, the office is beautiful, the people are wonderful.

I wish the pay was a bit stronger, but generally Spokane area employers all under pay. Simple market economics, they pay the going rate for hospitality related employment in the Spokane area. My suggestion for those folks complaining about pay, move to an area that hasn't historically underpaid everyone.