Working at Maersk Line — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Maersk Line pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Maersk Line

From Woodlands, TX — 09/29/2010

Raises are slim to none unless you kiss tail or are best buddies with manager /supervisors. Job advancement is none. the majority of moves are lateral. agree with other poster, they let go of decent workers and keep those that don't know what they are doing and who are extra slow when it comes to doing their job. Basically they keep those with no backbone or who are too scared to speak up. They have too many systems and have you doing double work. Everything falls on employee regardless if origin is at fault or not because origin gets away with EVERYTHING!! so you have to do their work but of course don't get paid for it.