Working at Macys — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Macys pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Macys

From Ann Arbor, MI — 03/10/2008

Briarwood Mall store in Ann Arbor was the best one around as far as customer service and friendliness of co-workers. Most employees within the store knew the merchandise they were selling or the skills needed to service the customers. Besides the low pay, it was a very enjoyable place to work with great management.

From Loveland, CO — 02/16/2008

Sure the hours, pay, and benefits suck but that's retail for you. I guess when it comes to working at my Macy's I'm lucky. We have great management who do everything to help us; including taking care of putting clothes back when we're slammed. Also, the department I work in is more like a family then anything. We will do anything for each other, and help them when ever we can. I enjoy going to work and so does everyone in our department.

From Mason, OH — 01/26/2008

The Macy's call center is a nice place to work. Your growth, pay and environment is up to you. It is a very diverse atmosphere and a comfortable place to work. Yes, there may be some issues but you have that wherever you work. However, for the most part, I would refer friends and family to work there.