Working at MacQuarie — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about MacQuarie pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at MacQuarie

From Sydney — 10/08/2009

Loved this place and if it wasn't for the GFC I would still be there.....they work hard but play hard and look after their staff.

From Hong Kong — 08/08/2008

I really loved working at MacQuarie. For an investment bank, I found it to be very non-hierarchical, and the work to be relatively interesting and the environment relaxed. I've heard it described by others as the best investment bank to work for with good reason -- they work hard and achieve a lot, but managed to make me feel like a valued member of the team even when I was fairly junior. Plus, the Friday afternoons with the free wine, beer, and food is VERY nice. :)