Working at Macalester College — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Macalester College pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Macalester College

From Saint Paul, MN — 12/12/2006

After taking the above survey, I can see my main complaint is lack of respect. I have the lowest position in my department and am reminded of that fact mostly just by one of my co-workers, but also campus wide. My phone calls and e-mails are ignored on a consistant basis. I can't finish alot of my work because I am waiting for answers, and because I am a peon, I am not responded to. I have never seen such a group of unhappy people, and it seems that they take it out on each other. The pay is very good, and the benefits and location are excellant, but I feel like a big fat loser.