Working at MAC — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about MAC pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at MAC

From Stamford, CT — 07/13/2009

I worked in several different positions with MAC beginning as a freelance artist and moving up through several management positions.
All places of employment have their ups and downs but MAC was one of the best companies I worked for and only left to explore outside opportunities.
Overall I enjoyed my experiences with MAC and my co-workers.

From Sacramento — 05/04/2008

M.A.C. is such an awesome company to work for it gives you a chance to shine artisticly! At the end of the day it IS a retail company so sales and numbers are important. Without selling you would not be able to get paid as much as you do! Benefits are INCREDIBLE!!! They really look out for their employees and you make lifelong friendships... so if make-up is what you love it's a great way to network!

From San Francisco, CA — 02/12/2008

MAC means business. If you aren't willing to dedicate all of your time, energy, and even at times your soul, don't waste your time. If you are looking for a career in sales, then MAC may be the right fit for you. At the end of the day, it is less about the makeup and oh so much more about your numbers.