Working at Mac-Gray — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Mac-Gray pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Mac-Gray

From Boston, MA — 01/06/2010

Hmmm, the biggest issue I found with Mac-Gray is their inability to embrace change especially at the top levels. They use old systems and structure. Mac-Gray could benefit from a corporate face lift. Unless you are a hard drinking, cigar smoking white male, do not expect to advance or be valued for being different.

From Waltham, MA — 01/18/2008

A very fair, somewhat well organized company. There are levels in the company and there is a huge gap between low-level workers and management. Some great managers, others are extremely difficult to deal with. Upper management is generally pleasant to the minions (Mike Shea especially, Stewart not so much). Extremely strong job security but that is mostly a product of the fact that they pay low salaries. I would recommend someone to Macgray if they were experienced and were going into a management level job.