Working at MA Labs — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about MA Labs pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at MA Labs

From San Jose — 05/19/2010

The company is good, stable, economy proof. It is still hiring during the bad economic time. Whatever people say, they don't have mass lay off, which is already good. Though it is a private owned company, people are friendly there, which makes you feel like you are one of the "big family". It is also a good place to start you career, there are always new things to learn. If you are fast paced, and willing to meet challenges, it is a good place to work regardless what people say.

From San Jose — 05/08/2010

This is a good company to work at. I left due to my family relocation, but if there is any chance in the future, I would be happy to work at this company again. I appreciated what I have learned and what I experienced at this company. Managers and co-workers are great.

From SAN JOSE, CA — 05/03/2010

I enjoy working here. In such a economy, this company is still making decent profit. The stability is definitely a big pro. In the mean time, there are great opportunities for you to explore if you have a dream on your career. Companies have different culture, I totally fit in this one because it is fast pacing, energetic,full of challenges and effort rewarding!

From San Jose, CA — 05/03/2010

I like this company! It has exposed me to a vast variety of projects. All challenging and fun! I was able to meet many industry IT manufacturers and learned a great deal of the channel business. If you want a career in IT distribution, this is the sure way to start!

From San Jose, Ca — 05/03/2010

For sales, you are like building up your own business with authority and flexibility. The company also encourages employees to bring in new ideas. To be fair, there is no company with all kind of freedom. If you want to dedicate only your working hours at job related issues, and don't want those headaches occupy your after work time.. this is a place to work for.

From San Jose, CA — 05/01/2010

Overall a nice company to work at.
- Nice co-workers and managers.
- Professional management team
- Fair pay structure
- open working environment
- Goal oriented and reward for efforts
- excellent sales training