Working at Longhorn Steakhouse — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Longhorn Steakhouse pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Longhorn Steakhouse

From Lancaster, PA — 09/23/2008

Pay was pretty good for serving, steaks are expensive, so meal totals were higher, thus tips were obviously higher. I really enjoyed our management and staff, everyone got along well. I didn't see growing with the company, but it was a good job while in college and the extra money really helped.

And honestly, best food ever! It's still my favorite place to eat and I go probably once every two weeks for the cheesefries alone.

From LaGrange, GA — 03/26/2008

I like working it Lognhorn Steakhouse. The food service industry is always going to be hard work, but the pay is good and the benefits are alright. I would say that is one of the tougher restaurant jobs that I have ever had...BUSY, BUSY! Good company.