Working at Little Caesars — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Little Caesars pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Little Caesars

From Boise, Idaho — 09/15/2010

So, I worked at Little Caesars for five months, until they recently shut down our store and laid off our entire crew. I had no job interview and was well liked there. If you work hard and actually do what you're supposed managment and corporate will both like you. I even got name tags for everyone just by asking. I had a really great time working there and I made some super good friends. I even still talk to both my old managers that worked there.
The way they laid us all off wasn't really that cool though. They told us we were having an inspection and that the whole store should be spotless and on the day of the inspection they told us that it was all of our last day and we couldn't come back or be transfered to other stores because they were full. It was kind of a bunch of bullshit that they gave us no notice, but Idaho is a "right to work" state and they can do that. Go government. Oh and I really liked it when people would complain about our sales tax and had to pay an extra thirty cents for a large five dollar pizza. Really? Some of the customers were regulars and gave tips; which was pretty cool. I really liked handing the mean bitchy customers over to my manager or the ones that wanted to be employed.