Working at lincare — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about lincare pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at lincare

From Maine — 09/11/2010

i guess i'm one of the lucky ones..everyone at my center know their jobs and we all work as a team...makes things run alot smoother... it does get crazy sometimes but that comes with any job

From Indiana — 08/14/2010

I am unsure as to why all these negative comments are on here, or maybe I am just lucky. The people I work with are extremely friendly and helpful. The pay is decent to start out at considering this company doesn't require more than a high school diploma to be considered for employment. Maybe some people hate to actually work, but personally I enjoy being busy. The overtime is nice for those of us who want to bring home the extra money, but no one is forced to work it (in the office at least). Its a large, busy company so when they are understaffed its easy to understand why there is so much work for so very little people. It's a job and in this economy I don't think anyone should be complaining about it. Lincare is thought very highly of by many hospitals and doctor's offices I know of.

From Region 10 — 09/17/2008

Lincare is a good company to work for, unlike the other comments on here may claim. Looks to be that they still have not got over being let go for lack of job performance. Lincare is a large company. They make the money by working with a very lean staff. Yes at time it does get to be a lot of work, but that is where having a good team in place to roll with the punches of over-time, turn over, held sales, etc. Yes the pay could and should be better for SR's and CSR's, but we have a lot of good employees out there who love their job, mostly due to the patient care. Lincare is not for everyone. It takes the right person with the right personality to fit in and do their job successfully. But sure every center could use one more employee, that would be great. More money, WELL yeah who wouldn't. I will say that the benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision) should be better, The 401K allows you to contribute up to 30% of your base salary, NICE. Tuition reimbursement great. You get 10 paid holidays a year, 2 weeks vacation, Stock purchase. As to the job security though, when the number are not doing well, that can get stressful. But again, thats why having the right team in place is the key. If everyone is doing there thing, its like clock work. I do agree with the others about one thing, you need to have good support from your managers. Our center here is very fortunate to have a easy going, very helpful, manager who will listen to you and try to help you succeed at you job instead of how it sound others may have the one that says do it or you done.

From fl — 09/02/2006

pay is ok ///benefits horrible/// training intense/// growth advancement excellent/// long hours for everyone