Working at Liberty National Life Insurance — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Liberty National Life Insurance pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Liberty National Life Insurance

From Jackson Tn — 03/25/2009

Its a good company as far as I' am conserned.

From atlanta, ga — 11/13/2008

The growth with this company is AMAZING!! It offers SO much to add to your quality of life. You will get out what you put in. Those who want to make money exceed what they thought they could make. Benefits are wonderful! AND residual income!! Money while you're sleeping!! HELLO!! It's awesome!! So dont think of it as "commission only"....because your "renewal check" (residual income) becomes a base salary!! you will get paid EVERY TIME YOUR CLIENTS PAY THEIR BILL!!! You will go through co-workers....because only the strong survive. It takes discipline and self motivation! I have been with them only 4 months...I'm already on my way to the top, AND I am looking at a 6 figure annual income...maybe higher....those who complain about it just aren't driven to succeed. ANYONE CAN DO IT!!! It just takes your own determination.