Working at Law Offices of George Conley — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Law Offices of George Conley pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Law Offices of George Conley

From Medford, New Jersey — 12/15/2007

I graduated law school, passed the bar but I could not find an entry level lawyer position. George Conley, the managing lawyer, took the time to train me in Sales Tax Audit Defense. He is a retired NJ Sales Tax Prosecutor and a very funny guy. It is amazing how much I learned and how he made it enjoyable and interesting. I saw him actually fight so hard for his restaurant clients that the State caved in just to avoid a court battle. I now work for a large 50 member NY law firm and I miss my colleagues. It was amazing the holes that George found in sales tax audits and how he was able to save the clients big dollars -like 300,000 audit down to 70,000. I especially liked the fact that the area restaurants all used him and I was often compted my lunch or provided some extra. NY is nice but I miss the laughts and accomplishments in Studio Legale Conley. Their phone is 609-654-1444.