Working at Law Office's of William Ausman — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Law Office's of William Ausman pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Law Office's of William Ausman

From Atascadero, CA — 09/28/2010

Amazing place to work. Despite the lack of work ethic from two previous employees who failed to do their job properly, quit without two week notice (the poster on 9/16/10) and obviously are incompetent due to lack of proper grammar, (it's Law Offices, not Law Office's), this place is a great place to work. I've been employed by the Law Offices for the past 7 years and it's been nothing but a great enviroment.

Yes the legal field is demanding and brutal and weaker people cannot tolerate it, but for those who have strong enough skin and are intelligent enough, the legal field is a great place to be.

The Law Offices of William Ausman is a wonderful place to work.