Working at Law Firm — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Law Firm pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Law Firm

From Fredericton, NB — 02/27/2008

I have been working at the same law firm now for just over three years (started December 2004). The day I was hired I was assured that they did "yearly reviews and raises". In November of 2006 I went to the partners and asked about a possible review, which was done. Quite a good review, a few mild notes of constructive criticism, which I gladly accepted. Minimal raise and no mention of extra vacation time. Now it is 2008 and not another word has been spoken about the "yearly reviews and raises".

... and don't even get me started on my crazy-assed annoying, nosy, noisy, irritating, overly-familiar, loud co-worker!!!