Working at LaserCare, Inc — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about LaserCare, Inc pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at LaserCare, Inc

From Beaverton, OR — 01/23/2008

A fast growing company with lots of individual growth potential. Recently instituted Casual Fridays, Employee of the Month and Employee Referral Bonus programs. They also respect the life work balance. When I needed to change my hours from 8:00-5:00 to 8:30-5:30 they were totally supportive. A year later when things changed in my personal life and I actually needed to change my hour again, this time to 730-4:30, they were also very supportive. About 20 employees, we all get along very well. I can honestly say that I've never "dreaded going to work". I believe I am very fortunate to work for this company and expect to do so for many years to come.