Working at Laser Aura Piercing — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Laser Aura Piercing pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Laser Aura Piercing

From Humbert — 02/07/2010

1. Pay is only average. That sumbitch Tater is tight with the money, but Tater understands why.

2. Respect -- we get a lot of it, mostly from our customers, cause we pierce their auras better'n anyone. But ____ respects Tater and Tater respects ____, so ain't nothin to complain about.

3. Benefits -- ain't none but the respect, and that we can use the lasers to tack weld this and that when we ain't piercin folks.

4. Job security -- Who's gona fire ol Tater? Ain't no one man enough to try.

5. Work/Life balance -- Tater works there a little longer than he ought. It does interfere with settin on the porch and drinkin and whittlin, but it don't interfere with the lovin none. We get lots of pretty lil gals come in there want this or that pierced. And the pierced ones is wild, tell you what!

6. Career Potential/Growth -- Can't get no higher in the company. Guess Tater could whip up a fancy name for hisself, like "Supreme Piercer" or somethin, but it wouldn't fool him none. Still be ol Tater.

7. Location -- Humbert's 27 miles from Kern's Holler, so Tater has to drive a bit to get up there, but he gotta go to Humbert couple times a week anyhow to pick up supplies, so it ain't so bad.

8. Co-worker competence -- ____ is top notch in the competence department. Can't fault him none there.

9. Work environment -- ____ and Tater's Laser Aura Piercing is clean and modern and indoors. Can't say that about the Kern's Holler Seed-n-Feed, so Tater's real happy about that.