Working at Lands' End — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Lands' End pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Lands' End

From Reedsburg WI — 02/07/2009

Working in the distribution center is ok. I like it much better than the call center. The pay is good for part-time work but getting hours proves to be difficult at times. My lead is respectful. I do not have the health insurance they offer for part-time employees but the unpaid time off and personal hours is a nice benefit. While I know I have a year-round job, getting hours during the off peak times is difficult. I am able to take time off as needed without having to use unpaid hours or personal hours if I prearrange it. I don't see myself staying with Lands' end as a career. The location is close to home and easily acessible. The work environment is fun but can get stressful during the busy times.