Working at Landrys Reasturants Inc — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Landrys Reasturants Inc pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Landrys Reasturants Inc

From Houston, Tx — 03/04/2010

A good company to work with.

From South Carolina — 08/09/2009

I worked in Landry's in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. There is a lot of opportunity to make a lot of money there and it is right by the beautiful beach. They have a rigorous training process before you can work there where you learn every possible detail about the restaurant possible. Tough, but you learn a lot. There is also a lot of opportunity to advance with the company if you stay there awhile and also a lot of job security as in it being a nice restaurant in a touristy area. I didn't really use any benefits from them though besides their 50% off meal discount that was applied to myself and up to 5 others I would bring in to eat, which was AWESOME. My general manager there was not the most respectful person I have ever worked with, but the lower management under her rocked. Overall, a great place to work, make friends, and make money.