Working at LAMATEK — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about LAMATEK pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at LAMATEK

From West Deptford, NJ — 09/30/2010

I really like the way the managers treat their employees at this company. I'm relatively new and everyone put a lot of effort into showing me the ropes and explaining things to me. The pay is good and the benefits package is exceptional, especially for a company this size. I like that there is low turnover and all of my co-workers seem cheerful and helpful. I really am enjoying it so far.

From West Deptford, NJ — 09/21/2009

LAMATEK is an excellent place to work. The management team does a good job of listening to it's employees and will often incorporate employee feedback into policy.

The benefits are a sound package and each year during negotiations they try very hard to provide the best healthcare at little to no additional expense to the employee.

They offer company wide performance bonuses as well as yearly raises and even merit raises when fit. Overall, it was the best place I ever worked.