Working at Laguna Source — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Laguna Source pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Laguna Source

From Laguna Beach, CA — 09/12/2008

I was working for a large search firm and didn't like the micro-management or company politics. Laguna Source fit my needs perfectly. It's a botique placement firm that only hires experienced recruiters. It's a commission + draw job with 100% paid employer medical benefits with no cap, so you can make as much (or as little) as you want. There is really good technology and the partners have been very flexible with me...so the work / life balance thing is just wonderful. The office has an ocean view and is probably the best location on the planet. Very laid back but professional. IF you are an experienced recruiter able to work your own desk and want to make some good money (without the bigger firms BS) it's a great place to work.