Working at Lagasse Inc/LagasseSweet — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Lagasse Inc/LagasseSweet pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Lagasse Inc/LagasseSweet

From private — 04/12/2006

Hey the pay aint bad at Lagasse. And you have job security. I want to talk about the point system. Yes,I love it. But you see I'm a manager @ Lagasse. No more coming in when you please leaving when you THINK you should. Now you have to be an adult and show up on time!!! Thank god for the point system. If you don't like it just leave.

From Philadelphia,Pa — 04/01/2006

Truly Lagasse is not a bad place to work. Some people are just so negative it's disgusting. Compared to my last job, Lagasse is HEAVEN, and some people just don't realize what else is out there. Maybe they should go get another job and see how good Lagasse really is.

From Phila, Pa — 03/24/2006

I am very tired of all my co-workers. All they ever do is complain. You go to work to work. If you do what you are supposed to do everyday Lagasse is a good place to work. The benifits are great. The people who complain are the slackers and need to grow up and do their jobs. It would be a nicer place to work if I didn't have to put up with the dumb people who think that they are God's gift and think they can get away with messing around all day.