Working at Lacas Coffee Co. — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Lacas Coffee Co. pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Lacas Coffee Co.

From Pennsauken — 01/05/2010

As a former employee of this company, I was so surprised to read the reviews left here! (Sounds like a single person leaving several reviews who is a bit upset due to getting let go if you ask me). Lacas Coffee is a phenomenal place to work, and I worked there for years on and off. The management is a bit old fashioned- but whatever they are doing obviously works as this company has a fantastic reputation. The people who work there are like family, and are treated extremely well by the third-generation owners. No way is this company "on the brink of destruction". I have always been proud to say that I worked for them and was treated extremely well.