Working at labcorp — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about labcorp pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at labcorp

From norman,oklahoma — 05/27/2010

I have worked for labcorp for the first time for 4 years and I took some time off after my daughter was born. The first time I worked in Dallas and hated it. I felt management was a bunch of backstabbing, jelous, vendictive, cut-throat witches. I was right about them at that location. I am now back to work for labcorp and really did not want to go back for fear of the same work environment but I was desperate for a job and thought it would be alright temporaily. However, it is a totally different experiance. I love my job. My manager is great. I really think it depends on the location. I feel like I'm working for a different company.

From Seattle, WA — 08/06/2007

At our location, Seattle, I find the management to be just fine. They are hard working, diligent, attentive and reasonable. For me, this is one of the best jobs I've ever had (going on four years now).