Working at la financial credit union — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about la financial credit union pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at la financial credit union

From Pasadena — 02/23/2010

wow, I agree with everyone who said the right hand of the company doesn't know what the left hand is doing. Shame on this place.

From Los Angeles — 09/15/2009

my only problem with working here is that many departments lack integrity, and knowledge.

From Pasadena, CA — 08/13/2009

Best job that I have ever had, if is a fun work environment. I love my co-workers & manager and we work very well as a team. While a lot of my friends talk about being layed off from other credit unions, I am thankful that LA Financial has not layed off a single person. I plan to retire here.