Working at L&W plant 1 — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about L&W plant 1 pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at L&W plant 1

From Belleville, MI — 02/03/2010

This company sucks, alot of employees, weather single or married are sleeping around with eachother in management and floor personel, that is how some have been promoted to management from the floor, even people who are related to the owners or shall I say they are " in the family way" of the owners are sleeping around with employees, this keeps up a lot of gossip, drama, creates a hostile inviroment in which some people (5) from last year alone has been fired. This needs to stop, some of the upper management knows about some of these issues but has choose to ignor them until some thing bad happens then they want to do something.

From Belleville MI — 01/11/2010

I lost my job because of restructuring and the economy.March of 2009. I want my job back.