Working at L & W Engineering — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about L & W Engineering pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at L & W Engineering

From home office — 08/26/2010

nice company

From Milan, MI — 03/09/2010

For such a turbulent industry as automotive is right now I think the company and it leaders are doing a bang-up job. When I talk with family, neighbor or friends I realize Im in a pretty good situation with L&W. There is room for advancement and the company has been aggressive during this down turn and we are positioned to roar back when the economy and car sales come back to normal levels. I ask all those who write such negative reviews have you really assessed other options? You might be surprised.

God Bless...

From Blissfield, Mi. — 03/02/2010

Clair ordered the vending company to remove the light bulbs from the machines to save electricity ?!!