Working at L-3 Communications — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about L-3 Communications pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at L-3 Communications

From Santa Rosa, CA — 11/29/2009

Good place to work for in Sonoma County.

From Greenville TX — 11/20/2009

L-3 has many divisions, go to the website and check out all the places L-3 runs. I work for the Integrated Systems division out of Greenville TX. I've worked for L-3 for more than 9 years and love it. I like all the people I work with and love my job (building and running sims for the AF).

FROMCA, MORETRUTH, and 1234YEAH, if you have proof of unethical (illegal) behavior in regards to a govt contract, report it to the customer, not the company. If you tell the govt that a contractor is screwing them over, they will investigate. You can submit your complaint anonymously, but you better be able to back it up with facts if you want the complaint to be taken seriously..

If all you have is rumors about who is sleeping with whom, then mind your own business.

From Oklahoma City — 10/22/2009

L-3 is a company of over 60,000 employees. I - along with about 500 others - work on a contract with the FAA in Oklahoma City. The division I work in - Enterprise IT Solutions (www.l3its.com) has 2500-3000 employees overall. I can't speak for the rest of the company or even other non-OKC EITS groups, but the L-3 employees I work with and the L-3 management team over the ITSS contract are great. Good pay. Great training opportunities. Great support in every way.

From Bristol, PA — 07/14/2009

I worked for this company several years ago. I loved the people I worked with but the company had went through to many merges and divison presidents. To many managers and employees were kept from other divisions and so many exceptions were made it was not fair all the employees. The engineering team was talented however to many key people left over time and I believe caused the company to go down hill. Then again it may have been the economy.