Working at Kirby Vacuum — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Kirby Vacuum pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Kirby Vacuum

From Tonawanda, NY — 09/14/2010

I loved working for this company. The money was good and so were the incentives. It wasn't an easy job, but if you followed the program you had the opportunity to do well. I loved the people I worked with, had fun and met a lot of great people. I wish I was still there. I miss it.

From NY — 03/26/2010

KIRBY is like any job, exactly what you make it! The machine lasts YEARS longer and actually sucks up ALL the dirt, that's long-term cost reduction. Some people have it some people don't. It's a good place to learn core selling tactics and yes I do agree that it is geared more towards single money motivated young individuals. THOSE WITH TALENT AND BELIEF CAN ACHIEVE ANYTHING!

From Illinois — 12/30/2009

I have been working for kirby for 5 years now and i really enjoy it and make great money. I 'ts a little tough in the very start but if you give it time it's worth it. Most of these reviews i read are people who worked 1 day - 2 weeks. I don't know any job thats perfect the 1st day. It just sounds like alot of complaining and not enough working.