Working at King Soopers — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about King Soopers pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at King Soopers

From Pueblo, CO — 12/14/2007

King Soopers really is a great place to work. For a part-timer its great work. I go to school and they work with me to help with my schedule. People are great to work with. Managers are all nice and care about your life. Co-Wokers are competant and help a lot when you have a question. Initial pay isnt that great but once you get past that a lot of doors open for you in the company.

From Arvada, CO — 02/28/2007

Once you've established yourself in the company and begin moving up the pay is good, co-worker competence improves as you move up in the company, Benefits are great after 1200 hours of work(part time). Scheduling is flexible, potential growth has many opportunity's location is almost every 4 miles. Work environment is good, you get to move around and have a lot of potential.

From Denver, CO — 09/06/2006

All in all King Soopers is a great place to work. The hours such but the pay is good. You get exellent benefits after a year of working. You pretty much have a job there for life if you do your job. Theres 100+ King Soopers in the Denver area so your always at least a mile or two away from one, however they seem to move people around alot..kinda pisses me off. Most of the co-workers are really cool layed back people, a few are just plain weird. Work enviroment is great, your not stuck in a cubical all day :-)