Working at Kindercare Cherry Hill and Sheldon — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Kindercare Cherry Hill and Sheldon pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Kindercare Cherry Hill and Sheldon

From Canton, MI — 02/22/2010

Please dont confuse the KinderCare at Cherry Hill & Sheldon with the KinderCare at Sheldon & Warren. I just want to make it very clear that our center at Sheldon and Warren is awesome! We have great staff and a caring and kind director and assistant director. We have supplies and a good time at work. I feel like the children and parents in my class are a "family". We encourage and help whenever we can and so do our families.It's sad to read some of the postings about the other center. I wish they had what we have and that someone could do something to help those teachers before they don't want to be teachers.