Working at Kiawah Island Golf Resort — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Kiawah Island Golf Resort pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Kiawah Island Golf Resort

From Kiawah Island, SC 29455 — 08/10/2010

Awesome place to work! Far exceeds any other hospitality employment on the East Coast in terms of pay, benefits, growth... Not to mention the amenities that you have access to using! Lots of staff have worked there for years and years. Drive takes a little bit of time but is worth it.

From Kiawah Island, SC — 09/09/2009

The guest facilities are great. The perks like employee parties, raffles, usage of hotel ammenities and incentives are above average. The middle managment is very young and paid poorly. It is a company that hires green, high-potential kids out of hospitality school with little or no experience and it shows (the employees see it anyways). They move on quickly to better paying jobs. The respect managment gives employees is above average and I feel appreciated. But they are big on the talk and about 25% follow-through as far as giving us tools we need to get our job done and promises. I would recommend working here for a fun, beautiful atmosphere but to move somewhere else for higher job satisfaction, better pay and more stability.