Working at Kforce — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Kforce pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Kforce

From Ohio — 06/09/2009

I've worked for Kforce for over 10 years and out of 14 in our office, 8 of us have been here longer than 6 years. Sure, we work hard and long hours, but in any commissioned based job, you get paid for how hard you work. We all prefer to make a lot of money and work towards that.

We also have a very cohesive team. I've worked in three different Kforce offices and it's been positive each time. The pay is fair and the commission is higher than most companies.

If you're not willing to work hard and be accountable, then this probably isn't the place for you.

From bellevue — 11/16/2008

Having worked at the Bellevue office and having read other peoples opinions of this company, it's possible that I had stumbled across the diamond in the rough, but I'd never worked with a group of more easy going and friendly, helpful people than at Kforce. Low turnover and a lot of opportunity. Everyone was invested in everybody elses success.

Maybe I had an isolated experience at Kfoce, but I know for a fact that it was isolated within the industry, and I can't imagine working working a recruiting desk at another firm.