Working at Keypoint Government Solutions — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Keypoint Government Solutions pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Keypoint Government Solutions

From Loveland, CO — 09/07/2010

KeyPoint has its daily struggles, but they make mistakes and try not to repeat them. They have a quarterly bonus program and they reward hard work. Most of the employees are there to do their jobs and most care. Working as a government contractor is not easy and KeyPoint is doing everything it can as a company as well as an organization to grow and prosper.

From waldorf,md — 01/26/2010

Just a great company to work for if you are an investigator. NIT was the best

From Loveland CO — 01/03/2010

To date, I have had nothing but a great experience. I worked for another company in the business and was not treated the same. I have built a good working relationship with everyone--we are (in my opinion) working together as a team. Job, always the same, but not stressed about ACD's but do care about CD's. I've been around a while and have learned to balance work/life. Not much upward mobility unless you want to relocate, but opportunities have been advertised. So far, I really like everyone I work with and I do respect the ones I work for. The metrics are not adequately figured and sometimes folks suffer poor performance due to the pressure. If the system is "Tweeked" just a bit--there would be no worries. On top of all of the field staff, I too have a great relationship with the CRA's and the IHT folks. Guess no venting today. Don't use any benefits, but hear they are OK.