Working at Ketchum PR — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Ketchum PR pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Ketchum PR

From Venice, CA — 09/11/2008

Working at Ketchum Los Angeles is a PR person's dream. Ketchum is one of the few big agencies that really does care about its people. We have several mothers who work from home a few days a week. We are encouraged to take long vacations and to find the right work/life balance. That being said, it is still an agency so billability is always paramount. However, we get to do exciting client work. Even when putting in the long typical agency hours, I know that my supervisors see how hard I am working and appreciate it. The greatest benefit is the career develop/training. Ketchum invests more than any other big agency on training for people at all levels. When interviewing for a new job, ask the people how long they have been with the company. This will tell you if they like it and if the company is truly interested in keeping top talent. Several of the people on my Ketchum team have been here for 10 years plus. I am going on my third year and have no plans on leaving. I highly recommend that if you are working in PR in the Los Angeles area, you should consider Ketchum LA.