Working at Ketchum Directory Advertising — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Ketchum Directory Advertising pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Ketchum Directory Advertising

From City,State — 03/24/2010

New owners=Big problem. Once the sale went thru and Omnicoms thumb lifted we were told to expect bigger and better things. I feel the VP in my office and comp. president have our backs, but their hands are tied by the new owners. Employees use to bond over how fun it was to work at KDA. Now we bond over how stressful and stifling it has become. Pay not bad, but not good. Insurance is much better than you find at most places. Wouldn't trust HR no matter how far I could throw them. We are now cattle. Don't forget to have your ear tag scanned on your way in and again on your way out! Someone mentioned flexibility. He or she must have been here for many years and has developed a condition that causes you to relive your glory days at work. Flexibility has gone the way of the dodo and the dinosaur. Need to pee? I'm sorry, that will cost you .01 PTO days. Better not work a minute over or under if you are hourly. If salary you better not work a minute under because those .01 PTOs add up-even if you do work 20 hours over another time. And, hey, don't forget to fill out your get real questions in your free time-lol!

From OP, KS — 02/26/2010

I love this company and what I do and and I really like my coworker's. I am saddened to see unhappy coworker's because I think this is a good company where our managers and supervisors care and do try to make employee's happy. I am sad that some of my coworker's think the rest of us are incompetent because I think we have the very best people who do very good work. I want to do what I can to help make my coworker's happy and to help Ketchum stay successful. I think we have been a good place to work for a long time (I have been here for more than 5 years) and it has been harder lately but i don't think that makes this a bad place. I will keep working hard for Ketchum.