Working at Kenneth Shuler Schools of Cosmetology — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Kenneth Shuler Schools of Cosmetology pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Kenneth Shuler Schools of Cosmetology

From South Carolina — 04/05/2010

We offer people the opportunity to change their lives by learning a career. It is geared for creative, service driven people. We have excellant instructors who care about helping our students develop and grow, not just in the industry but in live as well. Many of our students come from very challanging backgrounds and situations, but have found a voice and a purpose in our program. We work very closely to aid in job placement after graduation and licensing. I love the chance to help people change their lives. The company is small, the benefits aren't great but they are ok. The pay is reasonable for the work. The experience is very challanging but also very rewarding.