Working at Kenexa — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Kenexa pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Kenexa

From Wayne, PA — 10/05/2009

I consider my time with Kenexa as a great experience that truly equipped me with the skills I needed as a Recruitment Professional. The company provided multiple trainings annually to keep me up to date with industry changes, trends, and laws. The most of the people I had the pleasure to meet were some of the best in the business. I also had the benefit of working under some of the most talented supervisors hands-down.
No company is perfect by any means but Kenexa provides flexibility and a great werk/life balance. The only issue I faced was the potential to advance within the company. If you want to get visibility for your work/accomplishments you need to really excel and go above and beyond every single day for a long time. Once you do that, you will be rewarded.

Kenexa is a great place to work and anyone who says otherwise may need to experience other companies in order to make a fair comparison.

From Wayne, PA — 02/13/2009

Kenexa is a great place to work. The company is innovative, creative and gives you the opportunity to grow in ways that you could not at a larger organization. Management is responsive to shifts in the marketplace and quick to respond to concerns.