Working at Kelly Services — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Kelly Services pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Kelly Services

From New Jersey — 02/19/2010

Had a great experiences with Kelly Services. Though only a four month temporary position, it resulted in a full-time offer with the company I was contracted to work with. The pay wasn't top-draw, but was respectable for its demands, which, though boring, certainly allowed me to be home every day by 5 PM.

From mansfield — 02/08/2009

I have worked for Kelly Services for (off and On) 6 months now. I find them very supportive, and the best temporary service I've ever worked for. I got nice pay on my first temp to hire position, but the economy cost me my job. The clients were all terrific to me and the training at the sites good to excellent. I don't recieve benefits but I see they have benefit and reward programs on their web site. Like all temp agencies the job security isn't very good. The job (in this economy) is either there or it isn't, and even the best professionals in the business can't predict durations of the job based on this economy. The kelly staff seems to try to get me what I want in a life balance kind of way. The positions have all been within a half hour drive, and all on 1st shift so far, but if you're going the temp route you have to be available all shifts and weekend's and you may have to settle for something less than you like. Growth in career isn't likely unless you can be lucky enough to be placed in a temp to perm position with a solid company and get hired in. Coworker cometence is 50-50 no matter where I've ever worked and this company no different. My first company had solid trustworthy people, and my second company I was very doubtful of.(Kelly Co-workers). The work envirnments so far are way better than any other temp organization I've ever worked for! Kelly is still the best temp agency I've ever worked for.

From New Jersey — 10/24/2008

I have worked for Kelly's Services for 6 months and it was a great experience. My recruiter was excellent,very professional and helpful. I am surprised to read all of these negative stories.

From Manchester, UK — 05/08/2008

Pay for recruiters is about average. Career prospects are excellent as they are a large employer. The current senior management team is focused and the improvements are allready making a huge impact. The only downside is that the company is very bureaucratic, too process orientated and very top heavy (due to the bureacracy and over emphasis on process) at head office. They still have a long way to go to replicate their past success and growth but they are getting there. All they need to do now is to look at the people they have at all levels of the operation and ensure they promote and use their skills. Dont leave someone working as a consultant if they should be a manager ! They should also get their staff more into sales and really go for it. It is a credible company with a worldwide turnover in the billions. Kelly are a hell of a lot bigger than most of the companies they recruit for.