Working at Kelly-Moore Paint — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Kelly-Moore Paint pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Kelly-Moore Paint

From San Carlos CA — 07/26/2010

Hello Everyone,
I have worked for Kelly-Moore Paint Company for 13 years. I started out at the paint counter in the store servicing customers at $10.00 an hour.
I have worked my way up the Corp ladder over the years. I make a pretty penny and I am very proud to be working for Kelly Moore Paint Company. There are many job opportunities within the Company and plenty of room for advancement. (I always say you get out of life what you put into it..If you are good at what you do, dedicated and loyal, Im sure you will be able to set a goal and reach it.)...... Heck, our President started out working behind the counter as an Inside Sales person.
Kelly Moore is still owned by the 'Moore' family and the employees. Donít get Kelly Moore confused with Benjamin Moore (they are an over priced franchise).
We make our own paint in Texas and San Carlos. Oh, did I mention that the San Carlos Factory got an award for being a GREEN FACTORY? Yes I said GREEN!!!! How many other paint factories do you think are certified as green?
We have excellent benefit packages, paid vacation (I get four weeks of paid vacation a year), 401K, Kaiser or Blue Shield, Dental, Vision, Stocks in the company, great benefit packages for Part time employees and other various packages for employees in need of special services.
Now, if you want to go work for some of the larger paint companies such as S.W. or ICI you go right ahead and do that. I hope you will be happy being a number....Numbers are just that, a Number... No Name!
Because here at Kelly-Moore you will have a name and be recognized by that name. You can actually go upstairs at Corporate and talk to the President of the Company or any of the Vice Presidents.
I LOVE Kelly-Moore Paint Company!!!!!