Working at Kelly-Moore Paint Company — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Kelly-Moore Paint Company pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Kelly-Moore Paint Company

From San carlos CA — 07/27/2010

I am a Manager at Kelly Moore Paint and I have worked for the Company for a very long time. I also have a lot of employees that have worked for KM for over 15 years. All employees including myself are happy!
This is a good job. Sometimes it can be very stressful just like any Supervisor position. You have to make sure you hire the right people to work under you. This will make your job easier. The Company gives me the freedom to pick my own staff...
Our wage packet is comparable to that of our competitors and to the going rate in the area where the store is located.
We (Managers) get a raise every year based upon our soft skills and of course sales, expenses and over all profit. All Inside Sales Personnel get a raise based upon performance. Our raises are way more than .25 cents an hour!!!!!!
We are really busy 8 mos. out of the year, and I mean really busy... The rest of the year itís raining. Even though itís raining, KM will still keep the employees working. We donít have much turn over, except for maybe the school kids that work for us in the summer and spring breaks.
We have a good culture: Quality Service, Quality Teams, Quality Product and Quality Distribution.
Our Factory in San Carlos was awarded by the City of San Mateo and recognized by the State of California as a ĎGreení factory. This is very rare for a paint Company.
I really like working for KM!!!