Working at Keller Williams Realty Pensacola — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Keller Williams Realty Pensacola pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Keller Williams Realty Pensacola

From Pensacola, Florida — 07/16/2010

My name is Gregory K. Thomas and I couldn't be more proud of the fact that I work for the best Real Estate company in Pensacola. Our team leader is the best in the business and so is our entire staff with our MCA being the glue that holds it all together.

Recently back on July 8th somebody on this website posted a very negative commoent about our office and our team leader. First of all, why wouldn't this person confront their issues face to face? Secondly, there is no truth to the statement about perks being handed out to favorite agents as this practice goes against the business model designed and mandated by Gary Keller.

The main role of our team leader is to recruit agents and make us the top office in our area. And because of the way our unique profit share system works, it's to everybodies advantage and benefits all agents when our team leader recruits producers. I might also add that the education here is the best all the way from new agent training to ongoing education for seasoned agents.

If you are an agent looking to join our office please do speak to our agents and see why they love it here but whatever you do don't take the advice of somebody who is venting their frustration here on an annonymous web site. This is a great company with great agents and a great atmosphere and I would never think of working for any other company anywhere!

From Pensacola, FL 32514 — 07/15/2010

Keller Williams is a Great company to work for. If you take the courses and follow their advice you will succeed. The information you need is at your fingertips. This is a great office to work in as the realtors are so supportive of each other.

Both brokers are Great! They take the time to help you with your problems and have very creative solutions to offer. This company also goes beyond the local level. There is regional and international support as well.

Each office has a group of realtors who act in an advisory capacity to the broker. Our broker is very open to suggestions from the realtors. He is very caring and supportive.

I do not think you can beat the benefits of this office. If you are willing to work hard you will do very well.

From Pensacola, FL — 07/15/2010

Coming from another office in town, I realize that every office is different. Keller Williams Realty Pensacola gives the opportunity for any agent, new or seasoned, to work hard and have a great career. Because real estate is a technology-driven business, KWRP offers stellar online training, technology, in-house training, websites, etc., which is a huge benefit to the agents. Another benefit is the design of the office is agent-centric. Each office is run by an Agent Leadership Council which allows all agents to have a say in how each particular office is run. Because there are two brokers, an agent leadership team, and an exceptional office staff, help is readily available to agents as they need help in their business. To top it all off, the core values of God first, family second, business third, gives you an ideal for balancing your real estate career & your family life.

From Pensacola, Florida — 07/15/2010

Before coming to Keller Williams, I worked as an agent for another company. I noticed a huge difference between the two companies. Keller Williams is truly culture oriented, and agent focused. The training available is excellent and there are so many avenues of training that it can be overwhelming...which is a good thing. The team leader (broker) is open, friendly and truly cares about you. He is very encouraging in trying to help you focus on your business and is always offering up-to-date market information to keep you abreast of current trends. In addition, we have another broker who oversees the office/paperwork/realtor issues. He is knowledgeable and is always available to answer questions...even at night and on the weekends! Our Market Center Administrator is THE BEST...always on top of things. It's great to get paid at the closing table, instead of having to wait days or even weeks for your hard earned paycheck!

The culture promotes God first, then Family and Work. If we all did this, our world would be in a much better place. This office promotes a family atmosphere. We even have a Fun Committee that promotes family activities outside the office and our Keller Williams Cares committee that raises funds for agents and their families who might be in need. Many of our agents and their families received physical and monetary help after Hurricanes Ivan and Katrina, as well as other life/health issues!

As a realtor, I cannot imagine being anywhere else!!! This is home for me:)

From Pensacola, Fl. — 07/14/2010

This is a great workplace. Agents are doing better then the area in listings and sales. Team Leader has a wealth of knowledge and is willing to share with all. Pay is dependent on production with overall averages well above the area. It is a great place for new agents as the seasoned agents are willing to teach and guild the new agents to successful careers. Can't please everyone all the time!