Working at Keller Williams Realty — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Keller Williams Realty pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Keller Williams Realty

From Madison, WI — 07/09/2008

For 5 years this office has been in existance and it keeps getting better every day. The agents are supportive of each other (something unheard of in the real estate industry) and the staff is top notch. The company's focus is on building great careers for both it's agents and support staff and they are delivering the training to do just that. I've been in real estate for 19 years and this is by far the best place I've ever experienced.

From San Antonio — 07/08/2008

The culture associated with this company makes it second to none. It's a joy to go to the office. The staff as well as the other agents are a pleasure to be around. The support from the office and co-workers is abundant. They offer a lot of various training events which can help further your career. I've been in Real Estate for several years and anyone that is thinking of getting in the industry needs to visit their local Keller Williams. Feel free to contact me with any questions directly.
meghan@kw.com