Working at Keepers, Inc. — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Keepers, Inc. pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Keepers, Inc.

From Alexandria,VA — 03/18/2010

I was unemployed due to the economy, and I was working in some of the worst temp jobs ever. Keepers just specializes in office jobs, and they have been able to keep me busy throughout the worst of times. They don't pay well and they don't have direct deposit.
However the people that work there are nice and they'll be honest with you and give you good feedback. They still haven't found me a permanent job, but the recruiter I'm working with is still trying to get me placed. I have been on a long term assignment and I think I may go permanent in the summer.

From Washington, DC — 05/11/2009

This is one of the best agencies that I've worked for. I have never been without an assignment and they are managing to keep me busy even while there are no jobs. I've been out of work for 4 months now and I've been with Keepers for 3 of the 4. So far I've made some good connections and some promising leads. I will recommend working with them. The people who work there are really nice and helpful.

From Arlington, VA — 04/11/2009

OK, This agency is not the best at everything, but the staff busted their "butts" to help me find a full-time position within a month! They paid me $12 per hour! and you have to turn your time sheets which are paper in every week and if you don't turn it in, you don't get paid! They don't even have direct deposit!
BUT! I will give them this. The people who work for Keepers are great. They talk to you almost every day and keep you working doing anything to help get you hours until they place you in a temp to perm position.
If you want an employment agency that won't treat you as a number, go with keepers. They will help you like no other agency.