Working at KCI — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about KCI pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at KCI

From San Antonio, TX — 09/18/2010

I worked for this companyt for 7 years, I would have stayed working with the company if they had not made so many changes which seemed negative and to bring moral in the work enviroment down. I liked what I did and the people that I worked with and for, I felt like our company really did make some valuable changes in peoples lives and I really valued that. I didn't however like the favortism that went on throughout the company and being passed on positions because I was not the "likeable" worker. I had my friends throughout the company, managers, supervisors, etc but I was not a brown noser and thats who they wanted as team leads, sups, etc. It was irritating to try and get an answer from someone who had been working there for only 1 month who is now in charge versus someone who had been working there years and was still considered a peon. The company is good, don't get me wrong. They do a lot for their community but I don't think they value their employees as much as they should. They have a fund that is suppose to help their employees in a time of need and when that time came for me they told me I was not "in need" to the point where I could get the assistance. I am happy since I left, I miss my friends and the pay, but other than that, nothing else.

From San Antonio — 04/03/2009

I know this site is more about bitching about your employer ... but I was laid off this week from a company I truly loved, and worked with people I actually cared about. It's not their doing ... and right now, I just have to say, I LOVE the company, but I HATE the economy.